Application of cylinder shock ring
1. The main function of the shockproof ring is to absorb energy and reduce vibration when the cylinder is impacted.
2. The shockproof ring is not an accessory to the cylinder;
3. Relevant laws and regulations stipulate that shockproof rings should be worn during the filling and use of gas cylinders;
4. Wearing the shockproof ring is required for cylinder transportation and loading and unloading;
5. Gas cylinders transported upright shall be adequately strapped and fixed as required, and shockproof rings shall not be worn.