Choice of pressure gauges
Different kinds of pressure gauges should be used for measuring different media and operating environment
(1) Ordinary pressure gauges can be used for general media, such as air, water, steam, oil, etc.
(2) Special pressure gauges are required for special media, such as ammonia pressure gauges for ammonia class; Pressure gauges for oxygen type; Pressure gauges for hydrogen; Acetylene pressure gauges and so on
(3) For general corrosive media, and corrosive gas environment, can choose the stainless steel pressure gauge.
(4) For measuring viscosity, easy to crystallization, corrosive, high temperature liquid, gas or solid floating medium pressure measurement, choose diaphragm pressure gauge.
(5) Pressure measurement for pulsed media and mechanical vibration occasions. Use shock proof pressure gauge.
(6) Remote pressure gauge can be selected when remote transmission is required. Remote transmission signals include current type, resistance type and voltage type.
(7) The electric contact pressure gauge can be used when control protection is required.
(8) The explosion-proof type, such as explosion-proof electric contact pressure gauge, must be used when there are explosion-proof requirements.
The accuracy grade of the pressure gauge is divided by the percentage of its allowable error in the dial scale. The greater the accuracy grade, the greater the allowable error in the dial scale is. The greater the range of the pressure gauge, the greater the allowable error of the absolute value of the pressure gauge measured with the same accuracy class.
Industrial use: pressure gauge pressure relief valve often used for the accuracy of 2.5, 1.6, if it is 1.0 and 0.5 belongs to the high precision pressure gauge, now some digital pressure gauge has reached 0.25. The accuracy grade of the pressure gauge is divided by the percentage of its allowable error in the dial scale. The greater the accuracy grade, the greater the allowable error in the dial scale is. The greater the range of pressure relief valve pressure gauge, the same precision level of pressure gauge, it measured the value of the absolute value of allowable error.